Navigating the world of ASD and choosing a therapy provider can be overwhelming and difficult. It is important to find a provider that is the right fit for your family. Here is what you can expect from your team at MR&A:
- BCBAs who have been trained and mentored at MR&A. The only way to become a BCBA at MR&A is to earn your degree and certification while working for us.
- Face to face BCBA supervision at least 1 hour for every 10 hours of therapy provided. The BCBA will provide hands-on training and supervision to each therapist working with your child and will create and drive all programming. ABA therapists are not expected to move programming along themselves. This is not to say our staff are not able, but this responsibility should fall to the BCBA who has the advanced training and certification.
- Therapy based on Pivotal Response Treatment (PRT), which is a very natural, play-based approach. Sessions will look like play and should be very fun for your child. Natural reinforcement is used whenever possible.
- Full-time ABA therapists who receive extensive training before taking on any clients. The guarantee of hours and employee benefits means we experience very low turnover as compared to other companies.
- Schedules remain the same all school year. Unless you ask for a change, we try to keep changes to your team to a minimum.
- Individualized programming and behavior plans. At MR&A we do not rely on a set curriculum, therefore each child's program will look different. Even if two children are working on the same skill, each will have their own individualized teaching procedure.
- Extensive, on-going support for all staff. We have Clinical Directors who support the BCBAs and Directors of Staff Development who support the ABA therapists. Mentorship is a big component of our company.
We hope you will see the difference if you choose to entrust us with your child's development!